NOX 2.94% 6.6¢ noxopharm limited

so in your world Rbx anybody who says things you dislike or...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    so in your world Rbx anybody who says things you dislike or tries to counter some of the hype (“wonder drug” - your words) and self righteousness is a “troll” and is waging a campaign ?? I’d politely suggest you’re perhaps a bit too emotional about this stock?
    there’s no rule on here that stops non holders /ex holders/ maybe future holders from commenting.
    I see a few people have raised some legitimate questions about the IP, the patent does look shaky and not exactly rock solid to me.
    NOXCOVID- met safety endpoint, cytokine data looks bit flimsy, it’s very unclear where next for the drug in Covid unless it can get into a “Recovery” type adaptive trial. It may well go nowhere.
    Ionic? It’s one of the pillars we are told , got ethics approval 6 months ago, but doesn’t appear to have even started getting in patients?
    I’m sure the good folk at Nox are as altruistic as everybody on HC but the fact it’s in cancer treatment is irrelevant , ton of companies working in cancer, and doesn’t make them immune from scrutiny as with any publicly listed company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $19.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $13.31K 198.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1137 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 22400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.