MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

a miracle from martis, page-16

1. 13,576 Posts.
    quantum46..i am a trader..i hate to lose money and rarely do.. i play the swings.. and hold large positions when i think that a larger move is pending...i use tech analysis to position myself and love to buy when most panic..i buy when i think a stock is exhausted and sell when i think a stock has moved to fast..

In regards to MNE i have positioned myself at .10cents (missed the 9's) nevertheless i believe MNE will begin to platform build at current levels before retesting its major resistance of .14 i will be buying much more when .14 breaks..

P.S i once bought SDL below .11 as this level was a long term resistance...it took months to break but when it did profits came thick and fast...my analysis and strategy is always based on activity under resistance levels..i have it as a rule of thumb that when volume picks up under major resistance a very large move almost always ensues.

To conclude MNE is setting itself up for a large move and IMO its only a few weeks away.. i have .14 as the pivotal point and would like to see buyer build up next week...

MNE is heavily traded ...we have witnessed some large swings at current levels.. this imho is a heads up that we have hit bottom and a major move is pending...hence why the flat top broadening formation has formed.

P.S .14 is the KEY to some very large profits...we have retested this level a few times this month and i believe the next retest will be the break.

Hope this helps and god bless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.