PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

J2,Speaking of turning off the lights and leaving, that is...

1. 425 Posts.
    J2,

Speaking of turning off the lights and leaving, that is exactly what I will be doing when it comes to the PHK thread after this post.

In response to your post about the low share price and the saying that "the market is never wrong" and your comments that you should have bailed long ago, I can only say that if you have waited this long you might as well wait a while longer to give management as much time as possible to deliver on what they have been promising for so long.

I for one don't believe in the saying that the market is always right, and I don't think you are foolish for holding this stock.

I see great potential should the company be able to land a 1,000 tonne application to really get the ball rolling going forward but the longer we go without such a deal being reached, the less confident I become and the more likely it is that I will be selling out sooner rather than later.

I will wait for another two to three months to see what, if any, progress is made and how adequately or otherwise management deliver on their promise to keep their shareholders better informed before finally making up my mind one way or the other.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.