a mixture

1. 1,194 Posts.
    A boy asks his Nanna "Have you seen my pills, they were labelled LSD?"

Nanna says "Fu*k the pills, have you seen the dragons in the kitchen?

-----------------------------------------------------

Two nuns are driving down a road late at night when a vampire jumps onto the bonnet. The nun who is driving says to the other, "Quick! Show him your cross." So the other nun leans out of the window and shouts, "Get off our fu*king bonnet you c*nt!!"

A teacher asks her class to use the word "contagious". Roland the teacher's pet, gets up and says, "Last year I got the measles and my mum said it was contagious." "Well done, Roland," says the teacher. "Can anyone else try?" Katie, a sweet little girl with pigtails, says, "My grandma says there's a bug going round, and it's contagious." "Well done, Katie," says the teacher. "Anyone else?" Little Irish Sean jumps up and says in a broad Dublin accent, "Our next door neighbour is painting his house with a 2 inch brush, and my dad says it will take the contagious."

When everybody on earth was dead and waiting to enter paradise, God appeared and said, "I want the men to make two lines, one line for the men who were true heads of their household and the other line for the men who were dominated by their women. I want all the women to report to St. Peter.

Soon, the women were gone, and there were two lines of men. The line of the men who were dominated by their wives was 100 miles long, And in the line of men who truly were heads of their household there was only one man.

God said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves, I created you to be the head of your household! You have been disobedient and have not fulfilled your purpose! Of all of you, only one obeyed. Learn from him."

God turned to the one man, "How did you manage to be the only one in this Line?" "The man replied, "My wife told me to stand here."

A man was constipated, so he decided to go to the doctor. The doctor examined him and explained, "I'm going to give you some suppositories. I'll insert one now, and then I'll give you another one for later this evening."

Later that evening, the man asks has his wife to insert the suppository. She agrees reluctantly, then puts one hand on his shoulder and inserts the suppository. Suddenly, her husband shrieks, "Aahhhhh!"

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" she asks. "No... I just realised that the doctor had *both* his hands on my shoulders!"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.