DTL 0.36% $8.33 data#3 limited

Wang, don't tell me Fat Boater has had the gall to post here...

1. 450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Wang, don't tell me Fat Boater has had the gall to post here (following some unrivalled credibility destruction on his or her part, I elect to no longer see his/her posts).

I would have thought a modicum of self respect might have induced some humility from him/her seeing that most stocks he/she had asserted to have shorted have subsequently risen dramatically.

As cases in point, he/she was most outspoken on stocks such as the three-bagger, COF, two-bagger TPI, and 50% riser, TPI to name a few.

(But brace yourself for the inevitable deniable of these.)

I suppose there's no accounting for desperation.

PS. To the best of my knowledge, the Fat Bloater Formula is to look at what stock fell the most that day, and then to quickly boast a short position victory. Of course, should such stocks subsequently go up, then the short position will have -miraculously - been covered. I'll bet the WOR forum has some of this sort of hubris today, despite no prior declaration of position.

And wait 'till FGE re-lists. Even though Bloster has barely even heard of the company, no doubt he'll be all agog over there, making all sorts of ambit claims about visionary investing prescience.

Like I said, desperation is without account.

It's actually quite a laugh, while at the same being sad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.33
Change
-0.030(0.36%)
Mkt cap ! $1.293B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.39 $8.47 $8.32 $967.1K 115.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 790 $8.33

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.34 653 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.