OCV octaviar limited

Hi Simgrund, unfortunately, I am fully aware how long this...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Simgrund,

unfortunately, I am fully aware how long this complaint has been travelling in this Forum.
    It started in the dying days of the Yahoo Forum, with a brief respite at the beginning of the
    the current Hot Copper Forum. Then soon after, the Post removals, and the reducing of
    Appreciation Points donated to Posters, started to become prevalent.
    This was causal of my desertion from the Forum for quite a long time, as I greatly resented
    the fact that somebody could from anonymity, take down a Post of interest, before I could
    read it, thereby introducing a very much unfair and unwanted censorship!
    Many of the major Posters of that time, including yourself, have since railed against this
    practice on many, many occasions, Seamisty recently refreshed the argument to which we
    responded, BUT... there is NO REPLACE BUTTON!! and MODERATORS must follow the Code
    shown as follows:
    Upholding the Code:
    It is the policy of HotCopper to allow users to discuss issues in a free and open manner (subject to the principles outlined in this Code and in the Terms). HotCopper will not take sides in disagreements or disputes involving Site users, so PLEASE DO NOT ASK US TO DO SO.
    If one chooses to use the REPORT button on any Post, he can ask a Moderator to remove said post,
    the Moderator then checks if their reason fits the guidelines, and if so, is obliged to carry out the request.

So Simon, where exactly does this leave us? WHO can we approach for arbitration under these rules?
    If you can supply some help in that direction here, I will gladly follow, otherwise, I can only see it
    as futile as just baying at the moon!

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.