TPL 0.00% 0.3¢ tpl corporation limited

Company has been targeting an acquisition for over 12months so...

1. 22,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Company has been targeting an acquisition for over 12months so what's different you may ask? 2 things

First this following paragraph appeared in the last quarterly activity statement

"NEW PROJECTS
    The Company is actively reviewing new projects to acquire and/or invest in both in Australia and internationally. The Board believes that in the short term, the Company’s growth will come via such a new project."

And second and more importantly to me the Chairman of the company Hugh Warner was aggressively accumulating shares 2-months ago. Since then the stock has been quiet, keep in mind there's a 2 month lock out period where nothing material can happen after a director buys or sells shares

Look at the chart to see what happened last time in 2009 the company did an acquisition from these levels it went up almost 600% now I'm not saying that's what will happen because first we need an acquisition and second it needs to be a good one but the chart should give you a good idea of what sort of parabolic returns might be expected depending on the deal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.