PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

phoslock is used for specific purposes. A lot of research goes...

1. 1,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    phoslock is used for specific purposes. A lot of research goes into the most appropriate response, the best time, the right dose etc. In some cases, such as in some shallow waters it has not been seen by some authorities (sometimes the same authorities that are quite happy to dump alum in the water) as being the solution. This may change as new phoslock based products are being developed. In the past dealing with phosphorus input from rivers, streams and creeks (I think this is referred to as point as opposed to non-point pollution) has been seen as a problem for the company. But I think we can see that with the China lake situation that we have the technologies to deal with multiple point inputs ie 14 rivers! So that the company, the product and the technology is developing quite rapidly. What is missing, particularly in North America is the political will. This most noticeably in Florida and that whopping big lake there that is so central to that State's problems where all they can do is ask the ? Does anyone know how to deal with algae on this scale? (Hint) that's exactly what we are doing in China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.