RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

a must read for my friends

1. 477 Posts.
    If some of you guys put as much research into horse racing as you do into Range, and I'm talking the 'fanatics' here ..... (not the pros or the brokers lackeys), you'd make thousands of percents, as opposed to swimming against the tide.

Small fry market players simply havent got the clout (read $$$$$)

Small fry market players NEVER knows what's going on behind the scenes.

Small fry market players CANNOT WIN, yes they may show a profit, but they WILL NEVER do better than those who control the market.

You can buy and hang on and hope ...... which many of you are doing.

Compare challenging the 'experts' in an international 'fix', which is what the market is, to the discipline required to be better than impulsive gamblers, and pay no tax!

I've been in this caper a long time, and believe me, following Range and all the elements (human and otherwise) that are controlling your vast amounts of cash ...... I know which is easier! Provided you have discipline. Are there any of you reading this who have seriously and independantly made up your own minds on Range, and NOT BEEN swayed by posts here? Have you bought when YOU believed you should have, and not been influenced by others here? Have you SOLD against the overwhelming tide of opinion because you knew it was right? Do you need the 'comfort' of others to continue to hold.

Step back and have a good look at yourself!

I make money from the punt, all I have to do is beat the average 'Joe' ..... You have to beat the smartest of all in the toughest game of all. You don't know what's going on behind the scenes BUT THOSE WITH MONEY DO!

Read this;

In my game, I don't know what's going on behind the scenes either, nor does the bulk of the money!

My point is ..... follow the market! ..... or get on the punt!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.