FML 6.90% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

No worries Kurtle,The important message I see from this article...

1. 63 Posts.
    No worries Kurtle,

The important message I see from this article is this quote:

"Many of these smaller producers do not have large cash reserves or highly solid balance sheets however they do have cash cover and prudent management with a clear understanding of risk management and how to run on the “smell of an oily rag” – cheaply. They have had to be savvy to survive and grow their businesses. Many have greater potential than most investors can imagine due to two important factors – leverage and organic growth off a low base. Much easier to get a ten bagger out of a perfectly sound stock with a market cap of $40M - $100M that has all these right elements going forward"

Now putting this in the FML realm, he is describing us!

He also says with regards to timing of this significant rally in gold stocks:

"I cannot predict the beginning of this event for you at this time although I do currently see signs of absolute bottom for many of these stocks – the rally is getting closer and it will most likely start with mini waves. For the less able, financial and or risk tolerant you may wish to wait and watch for confirmation of the turn over the coming weeks or months. You will miss the powerful leverage gained from being the first on the scene which can only be enjoyed by the liberated true contrarian"

Take careful note of the last line - YOU WILL MISS THE POWERFUL LEVERAGE GAINED FROM BEING FIRST ON THE SCENE

I think the general concensus here is that FML is undervalued (quite considerably) and that the depressed share price is not down to non performance by the company.

Would it be then fair to assume that given the current share price and the impending rally, Focus shareholders and people on the sidelines would be getting in at the very bottom of a manumental increase in share value, if they were to buy at todays levels?

To answer my own question (which I tend to do a lot!) I think this week and next week are where you want to accumilate to take full advantage...

Any thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.0¢ $12.29K 87.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1775 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.