XJO 0.42% 7,718.2 s&p/asx 200

a must read on us market a fall is near, page-31

1. 13,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Ron Paul who I thought took the side of the 'good guys' but does appear to work for the Vatican. His name is plastered over many catholic sites.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=25401

I call Ron Paul a fake and a traitor because of his compromising and cowardly stand with regard to the federal government. Aaron Rousso's interview of him in From Freedom to Fascism furthers this conclusion. Instead of resigning as a Congressman over the Federal Reserve Fraud, the theft of our gold and silver coins and the Income Tax Fraud, he still files his tax returns and votes for Congress to accept money from the Federal Reserve at the beginning of every fiscal year.

Ron Paul should resign from Congress and publicly state that the State of Texas is the slave of the Federal Reserve System---and thus the Papacy. He should advocate secession of the State of Texas and work diligently to that end. He stands by and watches the alien Mexican invaders swarm into Texas thus driving the Whites to the extreme of right wing fascism beginning with the "Minutemen." If Ron Paul was really an enemy of the system he purports to resists he would have been silenced or murdered years ago---like Senator Paul Wellstone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.