KAL 3.57% 2.9¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

a must read

1. 1,530 Posts.
    The last week I have researched this company, read all that I could find about this mob.

And IMO this is a no brainer if there ever was one.

Than to top it of I then found this

Article in Mining Monthly Newsletter
    Perhaps we should give some choccies to Michael Vaughan

Kalgoorlie Boulder expects cash Jackpot

Michael Vaughan
    Wednesday, April 12, 2006

KALGOORLIE Boulder Resource expects to have completed mining and processing of the 5300 ounces of gold at its Jackpot openpit development in Western Australia by the end of the quarter, generating $A4.2 million at a margin of about 50%.

KBR managing director Trevor Matthews told MiningNews.net gold at Jackpot would be produced for a little over $400/oz and the capital costs are very minimal, with the material mostly being free dig. KBR will toll treat ore at Barminco's Greenfields mill near Coolgardie.

At a gold price of $800/oz, the project will generate $4.2 million in revenue before costs. Gold closed around $825/oz in Australia yesterday.

Matthews said following the development of the 40-50m deep open pit the company would be assessing the economics of underground mining a further 30,000oz of gold resources found to the south at a depth of about 100m.

Meanwhile, Matthews said KBR expected movement on the sale of its uranium assets after the Easter break. He confirmed the company has received a letter expressing an interest in purchasing the projects and was now awaiting a more formal proposal.

Shares in KBR were trading as low as 11c during March but have recovered in recent weeks and was trading at 26c in morning trade, a 52-week high for the stock.

Any thought out there?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $4.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.5¢ $7.213K 259.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 440000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 13819 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.