PBI premier bionics limited

a must read, page-3

1. 1,857 Posts.
    New Shareholder to PBI. What a fanastic little company that, in my opinion, is still undervalued at todays close.

Further reading in regards to the sector in the latest BRW (page 10). Basically the market caps of the 5 big Biotech/life science companies grew by 12.5% in the last quarter and the other 101 listed biotechs grew collectively by 6.3%.

Those companies with more than $100m mcap grew to 25 compared with 19 one year ago, and those with a mcap of $200m grew from 5 to 12 in the past 2 yrs.

Not to take BRW too seriously though, but the biotech/life sciences sector is definately beginning to attract experienced directors and re-ratings from both overseas and domestic funds - especially those who have benefited (both in management experience and in capital growth) from the resources sector.

And I'd say there would be alot of fund managers and shareholders in the bluechip + speculative side of the resources sector who have made good gains and are looking where to park there money next. Currency expensive, property still hot, non-producing resources up there too and interest rates will probably stay still for a bit.

If there is and upcoming switch and stronger weighting in the biotech/lifesciences sector, wouldn't take long for PBI to attract. They also own 10mil shares in KSX as well and perhaps is one to have a closer look at later on.

The Sparkler

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.