BQT bqt solutions limited

a must watch

1. 103 Posts.
    Hi all
    A high of 30 and finished on 26 on a volume of 2 million plus. Not bad for a minnow. Everybody thinks this stock has just emerged and they're dead wrong. They've been around in England for 8 years and they've just spent the last 3 years getting their ducks in a row.

I suspect yesterday's announcement is the second of many but has absolutely nothing to do with the announcement the other day of the agreement with the US crowd. These guys appear to have cornered technology which others want. Chinese taking up security arrangements with a foreign power is different to say the least.

By memory Banque-Tec was around 12-15 when I called it. It will now do the normal small cap prance up and down and all around but will continue a northward movement. This company is releasing the fruits of its last three years in isolation where it has been building a solid foundation before moving on to the world stage.

Banque-Tec has positioned itself nicely and is in the right place at the right time with security being a growth industry. The Chinese and US announcements are just the beginning. BQT has a huge future. I hold and will accumulate as I do when stocks are in their embriotic stage.

Cheers
    The Cloud

PS SLT next week???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.