BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Antibotter, a desperate plea I think. Why would there be a...

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Antibotter, a desperate plea I think. Why would there be a trading holt (other than perhaps for the time it takes to give the results of the vote) and why would there be a "suspension for an indefinite period"??

A no vote does not materially change the viability of the company, which is very sound ($52 odd million in the bank). There would be absolutely no reason for a suspension FOR ANY period. Your scare mongering shows your hand somewhat, I think.

You say a no vote will decimate the share price - the share price is already decimated and it is hard to believe it can go much lower. In this regard the net present value of the company (total share value less the $52mil in cash presently held) is in the low $70 million. We could close up shop on everything and still get a good return on $70mil with current royalty streams. So I think we are at or close to the bottom and it is only up from here.

Your post simply sounds shrill to me, and I am not listening to such drivel anymore - from you or management. Vote NO!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.