BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

CGTWhen do you think you will realise the value that you expect...

1. 8,256 Posts.
    CGT

When do you think you will realise the value that you expect from your BTA shares?

IMO, lots has to be done to stabilise things internally before we see the SP skyrocket.

It is clear to all that once LANI is launched in ROW, this will be a key catalyst. This is expected in 2016/17

Vapendavir spin-off or licensing with a well negotiated royalty/profit share is another catalyst. Perhaps another year before some sort of licensing deal [and I pray it is not negotiated by current management].

Influenza Pandemic - definitely. Could be 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 or 2016, but we don't know.

From my perspective, I don't see anything in the near term to trigger a big SP increase (I'm talking min 100%).

So I believe that we need to sort out management first (and ASAP) - this will not slow down any of the above triggers from happening. It would be nice to think that a move to the US will speed up the above catalysts, but the key is a dynamic and stablilising management.

That is why I believe that bringing on board our "Rock Star" must take place ASAP, regardless of any Yes or No vote...and I believe that the right CEO will be the first catalyst to a serious increase in the SP.

As for Antibotter's comment that a No Confidence vote in management will end up in "suspension from the asx", that really is a baseless theory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.