SBM 7.69% 21.0¢ st barbara limited

a new and more positive thread

1. 1,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi guys ... I am not a holder currently, but am thinking of definitely buying at this price.

Have been trading in and out of SBM since 2006, and historically, this has always been a share for heart attacks, simply because Barbara is such a contrary old b*tch ... it was always the way that as gold would take flight, and the gold index was a field of green, SBM would be bleeding and plunging to a new low ...

...then gold would turn, as it does, and the board would a bloodbath, and there would be SBM bright green and shooting for the moon.

But it's always come through. You just got to buy low, grit your teeth and ride the waves, because that's the nature of the beast.

And those who bought at .70 and .80 should have sold long ago ... anyone could see it was a top, and even if you couldn't, as soon as it started to slip from those heights, you should have sold. But if you're stuck, buy more, because these levels have not been seen since 2006, and with gold climbing up to new heights over the dying body of the US dollar, and SBM doubling it's output, .70 cents is a shoe in ...

...oh, and one more thing ... stop all this whinging ... this little sewing circle has been freaking each other out and serving no purpose except to create more stress ...

Either sell, ... or stay ... but don't whinge about it ...

And me? At .325 I'm definitely buying ... along with PGM and GBE this is a fantastic story in the making....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $171.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $2.213M 10.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 361025 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 1595913 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.