CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

a new approach for me...

1. 2,527 Posts.
    I am very confident now we are on a good thing. I am also pretty sure a lot were just short term traders in it for the leases, and leases only. Basically they would have sold on the news for a large percentage gain.

Things haven't happened as quickly as they hoped. Remember they have been 'just around the corner' since November. Those in it for a quick buck are exiting by the truck load.

LET THEM

I, for one, will be trading other stocks and tipping profits back in to CVIO, as well as bits of my wage when ever I can. They are cheap as chips. Couldn't help but pick a few up off some MEO profits today. Now holding some MEO over night, and if they open strong tomorrow, guess where the profits will be going?

So if the price stays low for a month or so now, fantastic. I can really load up with a bit of luck. And when we do take off... I will probably have 5 times as much as I would have if we had already taken off.

In fact, if we had never retraced from 39c, I would still only hold my modest initial holding of CVI. LOL I now hold many multiples of that in CVIO, and believe in the company more now then I did when I first bought in. Funnily enough, the price was exactly 17c when I first purchased.

A blessing in disguise?

I am hoping so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.