BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

a new beginning, page-17

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I agree bubwell, I think having 4B shares on the register is a negative. I trust management will fix that in due course, however its important to note the reason the extra shares are there - those funds they were issued for have saved the company and put it in a stable financial position which will allow it to be successful again for LT investors (although I dont think anyone achieving the 400%+ gain in the last 12 months is complaining).

For traders, its a different story atm, and it's literally like watching paint dry or grass grow - not very exciting. Yeah you can play in the buy/sell depth for a 0.5-1.0c gain and keep going around that merry-go-round but with the depths now deeply stacked even that opportunity has become too tedious.

So in a sense I agree with RKG - not many charts being posted atm, because quite frankly doing so would be like posting time-lapse photos of watching paint dry! In the meantime all we can do is wait for the fundamentals to develop so some interest will return to the stock.

Cheers, Sharks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.