FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

time for a new thread(I said I shut up - but let's get real; the...

1. 12,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    time for a new thread

(I said I shut up - but let's get real; the "negative" posters are posting misleading info left right and centre; none of us knows what is to come 100%)

pranav:

yes VanEck have reduced FML by a mere 7 mill - big deal

They also offloaded (or will complete by end of this week) 58 mill IGR shares (due to SLR merger)

They constantly adjust according to index - sometimes they buy FML - sometimes they sell FML

Same for any number of other junior producers - all in public domain and updated daily.

The report you mentioned was shot down by you in earlier posts - now that you have found a point you like you agree with it.

A report is just that: an institutions point of view of a likely scenario. Not the gospel truth.

I strongly agree with the earlier post to poss. refrain from posting unless based on a release by the company or material evidence.

Remember: they had the money for not even a day and quite a few of you already know exactly what they are going to do with it and how SD is approaching this.

All I can see is a bullet list of identified priorities (some with figures attached) of where they intend to spend the money initially.

Yup - this can still go t*ts up - but the likelihood is vastly decreased.

Just how much they can/will achieve with this - only time will tell.

52 week range: 2.9 - 5.8c

For me: love to see 5.8 cents again (and I can have a nice long break from all of you)

over and out from me til there is "material news" to discuss

Have a nice break and remember: it's you choice to hang onto anger (real healthy by the way) or move on.

For some of us: here's to one hell of an interesting year coming up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.