FML 3.13% 16.5¢ focus minerals ltd

a new beginning, page-17

1. 732 Posts.
    A few more gentle reminders then Bill.

Since the news of funding release, this sp has had the chance to skyrocket on two seperate trading days.
    Anyone who knows anything about the stockmarket knows that there was MORE than enough time on BOTH occasions for the sp to show a massive spike north if this was considered the "fantastic" deal you are all banging on about,as a "fantastic" deal will triple an sp in twenty minutes!! and you all know that.

You also say that anything posted on a forum has little or no effect on the sp.
    I could not agree with you more, and have been posting that contention to the unconvertable for years, and yet it is laughable how often those who say they subscribe to that view,suddenly bark vitriol at me for posting with some kind of agenda designed to keep the sp from rising and therefore costing them money!

No Bill, you are quite right. Holders and non - holders on here make no appreciable difference whatsoever to the sp up or down, but WHAT DOES make a difference is when holders vote in their droves like lemmings for a "fantastic" deal they have been guided towards by virtue of a lack of alternative being offered that costs ME money!

I told all those who were crowing from the rooftops about how clever and well informed they were over this deal, to enjoy it while they could,because I would be on here giving them constant reminders of their folly just at times when it would be the last thing they would want to hear.That particular post was met with an accusation of "jibberish" by one poor soul,and most of my other posts have been met with similar flippancy from the "enlightened ones" who would just love for me to quietly disappear.

I said I would start listening to the alternative view a bit more, but so far I have been listening to myself, because EVERYTHING I mentioned would be said by the ra ra crew - and the order in which it would be said - has been proved correct, so come on crew, let's drop the pretence and start the New Year with a bit less onesided sentiment, when the stark truth is, this was always a dreadful deal, agreed with apalling gullibility, and the sp is pinpointing that fact all too obviously to those prepared to accept that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.