AVR 4.08% $12.49 anteris technologies ltd

A new beginning..., page-26

1. 6,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    If they are worth any salt at all, it's not that anyone should top up, if for that reason anyone thinks that the sp coming down is a good reason to buy well the outcome you thought from your 1st buy has fallen enough that it's a buy again.
    That hardly ever works on any stock.
    Now that I hold less than a million it has changed for me as it is no longer a stock at 7 cents as it is at 70 cents, in saying that I've got no need to trade as much but will hold the same amount TILL milestones are now met. in that I mean if they do great things I might chuck a buck at it, and buy more if needed. But if there is bad news (Not that bad) I will grit my teeth and wait.
    But going by what has been said to date by them not here by anyone including myself. There is enough room for more upside than down, but the market will be the judge not me.
    Sales for CC are or they hinted that they are growing by the month to record highs / > 30ish% M on M and Frazer has given the worlds biggest clue that phase 2 should be outstanding his words not mine. Then I have no reason to top up because the SP may move down.
    I only have 1 goal for this and that is to make lots of money, they have things in place to do just that, now all they need to do is DO IT and it's as simple as that. and if they look better than that or can = that then and only then will I add more.
    If not well there are other ways to make a buck
    Last edited by >Russ<: 28/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.