AVR 4.08% $12.49 anteris technologies ltd

A new beginning..., page-58

1. 10,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4322
    Finally we are getting somewhere
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

www.foundersfund.com

Legendary investor peter theil invested seed capital in paypal with elon musk turning it from 0c to us$1.5B when sold to ebay. He then invested seed capital as the first outside director/investor into facebook at $5M now valued at us$298B yes Billion! He recently made a large us$200M seed capital investment into stemcentrix valuing it at over us$1B.

Stemcentrix as posted by nick8, is creating mass animal testing for bad stem cells & cancer immunotherapies. No income, no profit no phase 1 or 2s, but likely a future massive US IPO at US$10B in the next few years if they find cures for cancer in mice using stem cells. You cant buy any shares as its not listed!

Thomas Edison & George Westinghouse in the 1890s to 1920s invested in Nikola Teslas new series projects after the incredible success of AC electricity used in every home in the world now. Over 200 patents were lodged n progressed earning $Bs in todays terms yet Tesla died broke!

Look at the above... do we want to allow Pr Frazer to end the same way? Does AF & the FMG old boys & MCM invest in AHZ like Peter Theil & Westinghouse or just to flip it for a good profit like Dr Suess?

End valuation retrospectivity is exactly how peter theil, AF & Westinghouse made $Bs in their investments from nothing but ideas & great planning. Sure theyhit n missed a lot but those hits were massive.

This is the only way to think of AHZ.... can it achieve its enormous potential or not? Its beauty or ugliness is in your eyes only. If it can achieve $200M in CC sales in 5to10 years as the CFO stated & cure herpes & HPV/cervical cancers as planned by Pr Frazer then what is its value then? North of here guaranteed.

To me Rowley never indicated they want to flip this or allow Frazer to end up like Tesla. So to me this will be rerated to an higher point and we are nowhere near that. I think in 5to10 years you selling pensioners may really regret not staying long. The end value is enormous, just look at peter theils views on immunotherapy valuations. Theres your answer. They are not worth oc to him nor should they be for AHZ.

Peter theil believes in immunotherapies. Lets see who else does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.