RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

A new Beginning..., page-11

1. wop
    2,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 353
    Resapp Update (RAP): I have been a bit quiet on Resapp since the disappointing trial that concluded in August. As The company advised, there were several problems with the trial which rendered the exercise as not being useful to test the accuracy of the Resapp Algorithm in a US emergency department setting.

• Since then the company has designed a robust follow-on study which is expected to begin before the onset of the US winter.
    • This is the advantage of technology like this as opposed to a drug for example, where if there is a problem you can make changes and retest very quickly. There have been significant learnings from the study and Resapp have integrated these into the revised study.
    • As we know from the previous trial recruitment is pretty quick, especially when compared to new drug trial for example, and I would hope results are out around the middle of next year.
    • Further the company has said they hope to have some more information on the Australian adult study results in coming months.

So a bit of news flow to come…. If this is successful be under no illusion of the potential market size.

• US telehealth company Teladoc has doubled to a market cap of $2b since mid last year, and
    • Leading Chinese Telehealth company Ping An Good Doctor (which does over 80 million consultations a year) plans to do an ipo on the Hong Kong market for $1 billion valuing the company as a whole at $3b. Note that Ping An Good Doctor is backed by Ping An Insurance which is reportedly worth $798billioin.

Suffice to say if this all works there will be big players very interested.

This is speculative so fingers crossed, and I declare an interest
    and by the way, for a sense of what they think at Massachusetts General, have a look at these comments from the investigator. http://www.massgeneral.org/research/news/ResearcherProfiles/profile-moschovis.aspx

Above a note from Bailleau Holst. I haven't posted here since the big let down. Maybe Management and the Hospitals can get it right this time. Fingers crossed.

Im thinking a leg up to 10c when the IRB formal approvals are in and a slow build up from there.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.