RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Yeah that's exactly what I thought too when I spoke too...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Yeah that's exactly what I thought too when I spoke too management @RNClarke but give them a call and they will tell you the exact same thing. the numbers are easily accessible as you know on the bottom of every announcement.. What I wrote was not what I think it's what I was told.

I guess the point management are referring to that doesn't take long to identify is the app identifying what particular ailment the coughing signature producers - this part will be done in a flash.
    Just like the demonstration Brian gave us over at the Techknow invest conference in Sydney. Cough three times tick a few boxes and bang there's the results. All the other time consuming stuff has been going on already in the background.

"ResApp will want to fine tune the algorithms with their latest data out of Curtin before its placed anywhere near the US. I believe we will see US results in September as it will take more than a few trading sessions to get this done."

Good point but perhaps it already is fine tuned to the max otherwise why wouldn't they allow sufficient time for this and say that both results will be out by August?

Hmmm not so sure about this one mate:

"Positive results from the Australian trial looked to be baked in to the $170M+ market cap. A raise post results to get through the all important (and larger commercial opportunity) adult trials will be an 18 month journey at the minimum."

In my opinion if we have positive Australian and US results for kids we would probably get a few commercial deals coming our way with $$$ attached quite quickly or perhaps even take over offers. Especially once FDA-cleared (Taking up to three months only according from my notes from speaking with Tony at Techknow) which will be likely on the back of a good results. Anyways I agree it shouldn't be rushed through but everyone continues to be told by the end of August results for AU and US will be ready to read out. A delay wouldn't bother me so long as all parties involved get it right this time without any stuff ups...

Anyway I disagree with some of the things you wrote but it is definitely a good idea to keep an open mind and always post up negatives as well as positives to keep everything in balance and in check. By the way Good to see you back here, haven't seen you in a while, hope you're well...

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.