RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

A new Beginning..., page-2185

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 6,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 885
    I think the mistake was naming a specific brand.  Any wearable device that takes the necessary measurements and can synch with a phone would do the job.  The sleep apnoeia app doesn't have to be on the device, just capable of obtaining measurements from the device.  Apple, Garmin and Fitbit all definitely satisfy the criteria

Here's the Garmin API: Take Control of Garmin Wearables and Stream Real-Time Data

Tap in to real-time sensor streams from Garmin wearables using the Companion SDK for Android and iOS. Get instant access to current activity data, like step counts, or subscribe to live streams of heart rate, stress scores, accelerometer, and more. The Companion SDK pairs perfectly with the all-day health and fitness activity data provided by the Health API, giving you the combined power of episodic and historic data to drive your unique program features.  [bolding and purpling is mine]

Available for both Android and iOS.  Resapp could have a lab prototype reading heart rate and movement activity from a Garmin device within a week if they have a developer to put on the job.

Maybe not as simple as we think...there is a zone twixt awake and sleep...does this then give a correct diagnosis?

Snork, snuffle, cough, wheeze and then back to sleep...does this activity stop the test or upset the assessment? I

am trying to say that yes during a sleep they will be able to diagnose sleep apnea.

How long does the person taking the test have to be asleep for a decent sample to be gathered?

See? Maybe not as easy as 1,2,3. Some lock down additions to the test criteria may have to be created as yet so

that the outcome is understood and deemed to be accurate.

Methinks all is not yet being revealed whilst they attempt to get on top of a new hiccup on their way to greatness...

Sleeping snore, hidden cough!

RAP...is the sleeping Tiger with the minefield of new hurdles they are forced to jump being the Hidden Dragon!

Onwards to glory boys...a blistering run down the outside and they will get up in the last stride. Stay the course!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.