RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

A new Beginning..., page-2187

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307

OK.OK.. I see your point. My point is that I would vote against a t/o. Yes one dollar+ would be greater than my investment, but as I said, I want to see divvies. Surely thats not too hard to understand. I'm a retiree, I cant 'play' the market like a trader, so I've placed a portion if my hard-earned into an investment into RAP, not trading in RAP. Like I pointed out, to each his own. All in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what prompted all the discussion on T/O's but the reality is that takeovers are rare and dont rate any consideration in my investment philosophy. Also a T/O offer at $1 will not come about when the share price is 11c, it would be more likely that the shares would already be trading at 80c (25% premium) and who knows what else will have transpired between now and then to elevate the SP to 80c.  Also not so sure about when RAP would be in a position to pay dividends.  If everything goes well then, yes, they will start generating good revenue but there is also heaps more potential which will also (probably) deserve to be funded.  I would be happy if RAP held back on the dividends provided they turn that money into even more dollars of capital growth. As MTW stated, different people  have different investment goals. All IMO. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.