RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

A new Beginning..., page-2395

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Thanks. Yes I'm saying that results presented from three respiratory diseases are equivalent to standard treatment, slightly better actually. Yes noted, a couple of the diseases are equal to the 68% lower bound confidence interval but FDA recommends you report measures of diagnostic accuracy (sensitivity and specificity pairs, positive and negative likelihood ratio pairs) or measures of agreement(percent positive agreement and percent negative agreement) and their two-sided 95 percent confidence intervals. So overall ResApp achieved positive results with over 70% accuracy in 3 ( possibly 4) diseases.

Again we are entering the realm of a novel technology. Had a quick squiz at your link, thanks. Even if we use this theory I'm not a mathematician however this should only alter the percentage points by around 2 to 3% as we're only talking about 15% that didn't complete the study that overall achieved a positive percent agreement between 73% and 78% and a negative percent agreement between 71% and 86%.

I was informed that the SmartCough C-2 results are more than likely going to be published in a medical journal at the TechKnow investment conference.

the study is not officially over as the adjudicators are still analysing the data for croup. Once completion takes place I'd say this is when the medical community will start hearing about this.

If the doctors cannot make a correct diagnosis then who's to argue that the app is incorrect. 66.3% of the time the doctors are getting it right the other 33.6% they are unsure.

Thanks again for your post however I firmly believe that this will get at least three of the most profitable diseases cleared by the FDA. the other three are in question, croup still waiting, pneumonia and bronchitis may be postponed till a medical journal is published or forge ahead depending on the detailed analysis that comes from this upcoming scientific board meeting and what our consultants think..

Have a good one...

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.