RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

MB thank you for your comprehensive post. As a veteran I have...

1. 2,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    MB thank you for your comprehensive post. As a veteran I have the utmost respect for all people involved in emergency care. Your work in every sense is hard and for the most part thankless, so may I take this opportunity to just say thank you.

Regarding the algorithm, I am fully aware that the prof and his team have tweaked it enough to cater for peripheral noise, so lets hope it's tweaked enough! Prioritising the tests obviously would place the app in a lower rank than that of a treatment
    Again I understand that. But not having been in a busy ER, just one in a regional hospital, I related my own experience and observations, concluding with what was mentioned in my post. You however,have eloquently painted a far more dramatic scenery, which i would find extremely difficult to be able to conduct a trial in...
    I trust that those reading your post will not just appreciate the atmosphere you work in but the difficulties and obstacles that would be placed on those conducting the tests for our trial.
    Again, thank you.
    MTW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.