RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Evening:)! Great to see some action behind the scenes building....

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Evening!
    Great to see some action behind the scenes building. Share price at the moment is like watching grass try to grow during a drought. Becomes patchy and slowly withers away however only takes one decent downpour then boom shakalaka, boom -- you've got a bowling green again!! Currently doing the rain dance in my tighty whities let it pour down with announcements.. It will only take one decent one of the potential list above to get momentum building in this company again and these announcements are coming one way or another.. The majors need us!!! Pure and simple!! There are hundreds of telehealth companies across Europe and in the US none of these have the means to accurately diagnose respiratory disease in which reportedly 40% or more are to do with some sort of respiratory problem. Then there's China man I love Asian........ Food Being told with accuracy consistent or better than that of a doctor with a stethoscope that you have an upper or lower respiratory disease is gold! ResApp are the only ones IN THE WORLD that can provide this information instantly without any additional hardware... These telehealth companies are growing year-on-year astronomically. Whatever telehealth company that doesn't partner with RAP will be the ones that will be losing out.

Share price at the moment is an excellent buying opportunity a gift in my opinion. Have topped up and we'll be looking to add some more...

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.