RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

A new Beginning..., page-2969

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    My understanding of TK’s goal by saying “Rapidly” is profit to be generated this year instead of 2020. You can feel his confidence that first commercial deal can be achieved from there, very likely in EU. It also means RAP literally passed the milestone of years of trials, application preparation and waiting on approval, those work will still go on, but priority is now on commercialization.

I noticed they did not waste time doing ANN for TGA application or FDA progress. A good guess is those approval has not much to worry about but a matter of when to get. Once a contract is signed in Europe it will make it easy to sign other deals with more approvals in hand.

All of above should happen within next 12 months imo. If
    approvals can get SP back on 30 cents surely first deal will see 50 cents at least. Once market realize it can take less and less time to secure more deals then next year SP shall multiply a few times from this Xmas. That will be totally different from a concept stage SP.

Again I call for patience for all holders and do not compare with other stock in terms of SP outlook or commercialization speed.
    ”Rapid” is not next week but certainly not 2 years. If you doubt the first deal can be achieved soon feel free to sell at any time and laugh at us. But one day when deal is announced get ready to buy @0.50 which is not a bad price at all. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.