RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

A new Beginning..., page-3015

1. 880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259

As per link in one of my previous posts.
    The article (part shown )talks about a upcoming forum ( this week )goes like this.
    Done most likely by BL?

The WA investment community will turn its attention to healthcare next Thursday, when the inaugural Biotech Lunch takes place in Perth.

Hosted by industry entrepreneur Brian Leedman, the luncheon will provide a forum for brokers and investors to network and build their understanding of the biotech space.

Four listed biotechs are scheduled to present at the lunch, accompanied by a speech from WA Deputy Premier and Minister for Health, Roger Cook.

Speaking with *, Leedman said the luncheon is a continuation of the popular networking events he ran as chairman of AusBiotech.

And one of the key goals of the event is to bolster the local ecosystem around healthcare and biotech stocks in the resources-centric WA economy.

“Sinc2e I started these events, we’ve had a reasonable surge in biotech and healthcare listings come out of the WA market,” Leedman said.

Leedman has had a direct hand in building a number of those companies, including ResApp Health (ASX: RAP) and Neuroscientific Biopharmaceuticals (ASX: NSB) — both of which will be presenting at the conference.

Around 150 guests are expected at the event, representing all the major broking houses in the local market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.