RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

A new Beginning..., page-3016

1. 6,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 858
    I hope I am half wrong lol . Sums and percentages are this (but first get an idea of just what size the China market for this tech really is based on Ping An current figures. 500,000 per day telehealth calls. Around 150,000+ of those are respiratory related. 150k x 365 days is around 55M alls in the respiratory category per year...AUD $5 per RAP test...but lets say AUD $3.50 per test. Make irt easy at AUD $200M per year divided by 750M shares x 15 (conservative?) Looks like an SP of $4 from here. What happens when the Pig An numbers double? I am prejudiced and an optimist...but I am still OK at doing sums. Actually the numbers are so monstrous when any RESMED possibility etc and Europe and USA possibly get involved my calculator runs up a white flag lol.
    Its OK I will continue to sit patiently and wait for everything that is going to happen to unfold...really happy will I be at 65 cent SP hopefully by Xmas.
    Still lots of unknowns but an exciting stock to own and the Ozzies are reaching out into the World! Go RAP! Mind boggles on possible SP by Xmas 2020. I had a chuckle at the video...he has got a bad wheeze...maybe he should be taking the RAP cough test?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.