RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

A new Beginning..., page-3090

1. 3,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    I feel FDA trading halt will happen this week.
    Just a feeling.

The RAP data is great according to RAP for FDA.
    Trials done at the best US hospitals.
    Is RAP tech needed?
    Telehealth.

The three biggest hospital networks in the US think RAP 's Resapp is needed is why all three re-trialed RAP and did a fantastic job the second time.
    We have a great FDA approval facilitator working with RAP.

With what RAP has achieved, I believe the RAP share price should be around 55 cents now and $1.50 on FDA.

Just a feeling I have the same as I had a week before RAP received CE Mark approval.
    If I am right again, I feel a share price of at least $1.20 on FDA approval is what I see.
    Lets see if I am right again.

Too much money to buy tens of thousands of RAP shares next week if I am right.
    No action required. The work is done. The work is good. The work is creating a change in the way medical practice will happen in the near future globally.

I believe the very big digital tech players wanting to dominate the biggest growing market that is unfolding as I write this, know that RAP products are worth billions in a very short time frame.
    Hmmmmmm?

Telehealth, Hospital budgets, Aged Care, remote care and access to the public via pharmacy's and home access to doctors.

I believe the digital health revolution is just beginning and RAP has a set the keys to the most common presentation for medical help, Respiratory Distress, an instant diagnosis for the price of a coffee, and save the health system potentially thousands on every respiratory presentation.
    I believe all players will want that!

And more importantly it is so much fun launching RAP rockets.

MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.