RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

A new Beginning..., page-3395

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 6,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 885
    here we go again...the company is sold done and dusted for anywhere from $1.50 to $30 per share and we don't have TGA adult FDA for only 3 conditions and sleep apnea diagnostic hasn't been lodged for CE yet. It is fun to boggle the brain with delusions of a grand takeover but lets put a sock in it for awhile so we can keep perspective. I
    agree with AICp that the big unloader isn't done yet...sort of a good thing as if they are dumping 10 million plus shares then the new holders will be more likely to hold out for a bigger T/O figure if an offer ever comes if RAP ever get the approvals and acceptance they need. IF, IF, IF...
    But...if ResMed are going to do 100 million test per year for the next 6 years they will need ResAp one would think...mad if they didn't use it as an economical and speedy pathway to getting the 1 afflicted client from 4 tests they claim to get. $35 per test ($20 m up front for the licence...94 m bonus shares) by a million test p.a. and Yo! Right there is $3.5 billion p.a. in revenue. Plus another $1 billion p.a. from cough tests (250,000 per week per year at $10) sees RAP earning $4.5 billion per year That may get a buyout figure of around $6 per share. Nice! The buyout range should be, if ever there was one on the cards, between AUD $4 and AUD $6 IMHO. Aggrh...see you guys sucked me into the buyout figure speculation game...again. We should try and stay frosty the company is what it is...we wait for now and chew what is left of our fingernails. I reckon the 960 shareholders that are not in the top 20 hold the sway re voting power...stay solid!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.