RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

A new Beginning..., page-548

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Morning!

Well, well, well comparing to last year's announcement timetable we were one day late announcing the first update regarding the smart cough C-2 study. In this case it's logical to assume that we are a day behind schedule announcing the 2nd update. So in my opinion there is a very high probability that we will receive this tomorrow.. also as stated in one of my previous posts we should see something like this:

On the 30th of May last year we had the second update we were sitting at 1,157 kids who had participated in the Smartcough-C 1 study:
    1,157 ( last year's numbers on the 2nd update) for last year, this year based on my calculations + 34% = 1,550!   This figure will be enough to get us over the line to reach all target recruitment numbers for all of this study end points including for pneumonia IMO.

If this confirmation is received tomorrow expect a trading halt within a week or so followed by the results. If everything is on track this time around and there are no hiccups in the study I'd expect the announcement to be processed and announced sooner than last year's. But I am still predicting there is a high likelihood of a suspension after the trading halt because I don't see how the company will be able to prepare all of the results within 3 business days. In my opinion this could be extremely positive for the share price provided there is good news as all of the current sell stack will be eliminated and we will gap up severely. Obviously expect the opposite to occur if yet again we received bad news... BUT...... with all of the improvements made from, let's call it - 'the last learning experience' one would think that we have a much better shot at smashing the ball out of the park, so to speak this time around...

Hmmmm... We know the application works on Australians and Indonesians, Americans? Well to answer my own question as far as I am aware - the vocal cords play no roll in the sound of a cough even mute people will project a coughing sound..... Would other people like to add to this and perhaps give their own opinion?....

This is a very good YouTube video that I would encourage everyone to watch.

According to these doctors one of the best ways to diagnose a cough is by listening. Certain types of coughs have a genuine sound characteristic and by listening to those characteristics one can determine what type of cough one has. So by listening to these types of sounds genereated either by using the human ear without a stethoscope or with stethoscope can determine the diagnosis, however this can be amplified by the use of a microphone which is the whole concept around ResApp. The phones microphone amplifiers these coughing signals greatly and runs these signals through our software/machine learning algorithms thus producing a more accurate diagnosis over the traditional methods...

I remain very bullish here.....

ResApp - " live long and prosper"

Cheers

Red bar
    Last edited by Red bar: 30/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.