RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Yes welcome back Lef, Yes, the data from Australian blind trial...

1. 3,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    Yes welcome back Lef,

Yes, the data from Australian blind trial is the driver right now.
    I like to see you are optimistic on sp.
    30 cents plus on release of great Australian data is a realistic estimate

The Australian blind trial protocols were in place before US trial began.
    I have been informed by RAP management that the phone education and noise back ground checks are in use in the current Australian trial.

The Australian medical staff have been working with RAP for a number of years.
    Clinical staff participating in Australian RAP child trial staff would be well aware of what went down in USA.

Noise level check is new to Australian team and creates environment for obtaining high quality audio sound recordings.

This is the first Australian blind trial and this is a beautiful thing in relation to the current US trial.

All being done in Australia is now being done in the US study to obtain the best quality sound recordings in three of the top hospitals in the USA and the FDA will like that (trial conducted in their countries top hospitals).

On great US results, I guesstimate the sp gets to #1.00 plus and and continues to rise week after week the funds will start buying RAP earning potential. That MC will attract funds.

Funds investing in RAP potential may send sp beyond $3.00 pre FDA approval.
    Resapp will most likely have CE mark and commercialized before FDA approval. CE mark and commercial uptake by telehealth providers will give early indication of earning potential upon US FDA approval.

Remembering that 50% of 2014 US telehealth visits is 35 million visits related to respiratory illness at $5 per service. Today there are over 300 million telehealth visits per year in US, Asia, Canada and Europe. I predict that RAP will be used in at least 60% of these. Then income from sleep study app in the hands of public world wide at $50 - $100 per use.

Resapp is a rocket waiting to lift off.

All imo
    I like this.

MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.