RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

A new Beginning..., page-2

1. 2,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    Hello MB, and thank you for your post. The fact that the top-20 hasn't changed - FID in particular - and that directors have bought in as well, makes it a hot-pick for the next couple of years (IMO).
    Everyone ought to be heartened by the final para, (Item 5) in the article...

"
    While ResApp faced some backlash from shareholders and media after the data came back bad, there was no ill will from the hospitals, which were all game for a do-over.
    “The day after we had results, I had all three PIs from hospitals call me up and say ‘Hey, we want to do this again, we understand things went wrong, we didn’t understand how to do this properly’,” Keating said.
    With all the stakeholders on the same page, Keating sees things going much more smoothly this time around, and has high hopes for the response from the FDA.
    “With new technologies like this, when you go to the FDA or when you go for commercialization, having trials run at top of the line hospitals is going to help,” he said. “And they’ve been really good supporters of what we’ve been doing. They see very strong promise to what we’re doing and they appreciate that we’re trying to do it the right way by going through the regulatory groups and trials.”

MTW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.