BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

A new beginning?, page-5

1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Well written mate. Gives those who are new to Brn a good explanation of what has happened in the past and up until present day.

I have held Brn since early 2020. I have accumulated more shares over the years but haven’t sold because I believe Brn will succeed and transform the computer industry.

A lot of people criticise Brn for lack of revenue but have no idea what the company is trying to reach.

I think it was PVND who stated: “Akida every where”. when asked what the plan was.

Brn is building up partnerships, collaborations, MOU’s, being involved with universities. This has spread the word and Brn is well know in the industry, even though it is a relatively small company.

To answer your question: “ Do you consider the current share price fair value?”

No, definitely not. When you consider a company like Afterpay who carried huge losses for years but the share price reached $150 AUD all on speculation.

I believe that Brn have developed a product that a lot of investors do not yet fully understand. Nor can they see what potential this has to transform the computer industry. If they did, there is no way that the SP would be currently sitting under 20 cents.

But shorters have been quick to recognise this and so have traders. They have manipulated the SP to no end. And it doesn’t help that Brn do not release information through ASX.

To me, the SP should be at $1-$2 easily. Yeah I know, there’s gonna be those straight away quoting MC.

However, I do believe that Brn will come through with announcements soon, I believe it’s time. Too many people in the industry know about Brn and how good the product is for it not to raise interest. Too many companies have been involved with EAP’s for no one to take the IP and use it in a product to gain the advantage over their competitors. Too many positives to Akida for the industry to ignore.

The SP atm is unbelievable. In a year or two, it will seem a pittance and many will be kicking themselves.

Just my opinion, not financial advice
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.