OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

crucial decisions have been made and hopefully current holders...

1. 1,086 Posts.
    crucial decisions have been made and hopefully current holders and those long suffering long term holders who jumped when ozl no longer passed the sleep test can look toward a much more certain future.

there are still a number of unknowns -
    1. the imf class action - anybody have a view of where this might go?
    2. new ceo and board changes - how do readers rate the new ceo?

the certainty is that prominent hill is a world class asset and should pump out profits for many years to come.

i for one can't see any worthwhile acquisition on the horizon so what are they going to do with all that cash? (and i have to ask the obvious question - why was martabe sold because it is a perfect fit for the cash).

i will certainly look to re-enter the ozl register just to have a stake in ph.

there is still a lingering bad taste in my mouth - the hegarty martabe situation, the debt disclosure (sorry debt non-disclosure) and the absence of continuous disclosure to shareholders of the company's financial situation when money was being thrown at multiple projects when there was little or no revenue coming in. there should be a book written on this ghastly saga and the ceo and board brought to account.

what happened is very sad but there can be a positive new beginning - good luck to all who choose to sail in her.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.