OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Mx,I was travelling yesterday, so could not respond earlier....

1. 5,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Mx,
    I was travelling yesterday, so could not respond earlier. Let's just say that I am between 45 and 50. My parents lived through the depression and my dad (RIP) was a wireless operator in Lancasters in WW2 and a German POW. (He was a lucky one, he survived. Bomber command had a higher death rate as a % of combatants than the Western Front in WW1).

Mum and Dad spent what they earn't and rarely borrowed. They gave me a good role model on how to live life that seems to me to be applicable at both the personal and corporate level.

Enough of my history.

OZL, like a phoenix, should be able to rise from the ashes and build itself up again. Why do I think that?

The PH area is still being explored, there is huge upside with the ore body and geologists think Mt Wilson could be another PH. Any additional mining at PH is dirt cheap as the infrastructure is already in place.
    Toro is a good long term investment. I would like to understand what the company strategy is with the shares though.
    The other exploration tenements I am less happy with. The lead time to production will be much longer and there is decreased certainty (not as sure a bet as the PH area).

MX, it is good to see you back on the thread.
    Mark10 - yes, it is good to see it above $1.

HT1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.