DML 0.00% 1.9¢ discovery metals limited

to the question about me - I signed up to this site to see what...

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    to the question about me - I signed up to this site to see what I could find out about DML as there was very little in the public domain. I do not trade that much in Aust and have not used the service before. Someone had taken the name "stupid", so I chose "really stupid" as mine.

A lot of good, informed comment (both +ve and -ve on the stock) and a lot of wishful thinking in the posts. I am grateful for the informed comment - the DCF modelling and comment on production and grades in particular. However, it was the "wishful thinking" that prompted my posts - which I do acknowledge are founded firmly in my own ignorance. I've bet that DML is worth more than 34c, but I do think a dillutive offer now would be very, very bad for small retail players like me and would seriously damage the Company's credit in the debt and institutional markets. I've never seen a capital raising successfully done at a premium to market on a precipitously falling stock - hence my "25c" comment in response to people hoping for something less than a blood bath. My other post about the level of any new offer simply reflects my own musings on the prospect of a solid offer now >$1.70. Personally, I'd be happy if it happened, but I just cannot see it.

No wierd hidden agendas. Just a punter wishing I'd done a bit more DD on DML and sold out a few months back. I do not even have the (lame) excuse of being emotionally attached to DML - just a (bad) combination of greed, ignorance and a failure to hear the market when I saw DML below the then current offer and retreating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.