AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

A New Board- A New Era, page-46

1. 2,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    No it's just that some people bang on about sentiment and disclosure as reasons to sledge a comment which is pointless as nothing is actually transparent to start with.
    I could have sold out and still written buy / hold who would know? For two years there was a sustained attack on the board by a handful that whipped up a mob and correlated with a diminishing sp, by people who always posted buy/hold.
    They argued that it was the best thing for the company blah blah...well that worked well: 16c. If you were actually shorting the stock it did work out well.

Constructive criticism is vital but that was an orchestrated campaign by a group who are connected off line. I wont go into details but I can assure you it's correct. And now it's all love and affection and trust the company.

Will the market swallow round 2? Well some clearly have.
    Perhaps we should delve back into looking for the shareholders/beneficiaries of the original top 20 company who held stock registered in the Cayman Islands, gone now of course. That could be an eye opener.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.