MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

Rkjk,"Hello Buddy, A couple of things to ponder we have the all...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Rkjk,

"Hello Buddy, A couple of things to ponder we have the all ords at all time highs we have the dow at all time highs we have crude at all time highs we have company,s etc WPL STO showing strong buys..Why is MPO doing no good?"

Russell, it is not just MPO that is not doing good. The whole CBM (coal gas) companies and the sector in general, aren't doing much at the moment.

I am a very big fan of CBM and CSG (Coal Gas and methane gas) and I hold, as you are aware, QGC, AOE, BUL, ETE, EPG, ESG, PES, and so on. All of these are in the same sector and all are currently doing the same thing. Very little. Up a few cents, down a few cents.

My answer to this, in my honest opinion, is that this industry is very young and learning the ropes, also, the gas has to be delivered via pipelines to the market and at the moment the pipelines aren't all there as required. APA (Australian Pipelines) on the other hand, who controls most of the pipelines in Australia, is investing heavily in infruxtructure including the building of gas generated power stations, etc.

Why???? One would have to ask the question.

The next thing is that, untill (and it may be soon), the LNG plant aren't completed by Santos, AOE, and others, the price of gas may stay low, but, when it will be transformed into LNG, with nafta, etc., then it will be a different matter because market will be determined by the supply and demand. Demand then will also include the export market and which Japan has already shown a very strong interest and willingness to buy.

Anyway, I am not ramping, never have and never will. Just expressing my views.

Also I don't care whether or not an investor own 100 shares (like Holimagiman say) or a million shares. For me, we are all equal. We are all shareholders.

As I said before, and as you have previously stated, I am a long term holder and I am extremely confident that this thing will turn into a good thing, and a success story. (The whole sector, I mean).

If it doesn't, so what. I will still be able to put a T-Bone steak on the table, all the same. After all, as they say, it is only money.

But, one thing is for sure. I am very very confident, in the future of this product.

I also got your hint. I will have to buy you prawns and lobsters, when and if, we ever meet.

I am off to Sydney again in the morning and will not be back until Thursday arvo.

So be good okay??

Ciao......... Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.