VRX 5.36% 5.9¢ vrx silica limited

AGM 2020 presentationI’m pretty sure he said 3-4 offtakes...

1. 4,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1159

AGM 2020 presentation

I’m pretty sure he said 3-4 offtakes before xmas at the 2020 agm presentation.
    Item 7 in the summary states - this is an extract - "Offtake agreements catlyst to financing, construction and production"

If you look at the Daily price prediction thread going back to pages 8 onwards, multiple posters referred to that statement.- "3-4 offtakes before xmas"

There are also video/s that he did where that statement was made but I can’t recall them now.

When looking at that thread back then, I am so embarrassed by some of my posts regarding “missing deadlines doesn’t matter” – wow – that was surely a flag back then.

You can also look at some Kalkine videos - March 2021 where BM states that EPA approval is only 3 months away then in August, EPA approval is only 2 weeks to 2 months away.

I’m not going to indulge this topic anymore as there are a number of posters on HC that remember the “3-4 offtakes before Xmas” comment and it became a bit of a joke (no real laughing matter but) for years and still is. He definitely said it in the public forum.

The 3-4 offtakes and pending epa sign off anns via any public forum was certainly the catalyst for the sp increase. Just look at the posts from page 8 to whenever re the excitement shopwn re the sp because of the words spoken by BM

imho & dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $34.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $2.437K 42.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57545 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 150634 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.