ALA 0.00% 12.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

A new CEO/MD

1. 2,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    Well amidst all of the gloom and doom of late I've been wondering if things will ever return to normal?

Everyone's down on SUD except maybe old mate on Twitta who is spruiking like his life depends upon it. Who knows maybe it does?? KCL's still in the mind set and keeping the flock informed about, among other things, "Weed Week in Vietnam"  and Kraut Land and a plethora of jurisdictions that recognise that at some stage you need to give the natives their soma so that they don't get restless and start to overthrow sh!t.

The ever positive kipp who still remains positive even though there is now only a quarter of a glass of beer in front of him in FNQ. Although the frequency of posting has dropped somewhat, bit like Marg's.

ABLM's buying so I reckon he has faith and Bealo has changed his position over the last week or so I reckon.

(On a side note, CBD oil works, and for a very wide range of indications, that suggests that it may work on something fundamental in human physiology and probably is one of the great adaptogenic herbs. Unfortunately you can't access it without a bunch of red tape and costs that are prohibitive because the filthy Australian government and their hack bureaucrats continue to focus on ensuring that their jobs are secure rather than serving the bloody public. Someone really need to take the fkn chainsaw to the Australian government (of all persuasions) and it's bureaucracy like Hopper did to SUD mgt).

Anyway, and in a less aggressive tone, SUD has on-twittered or liked or done something to honour the existence of that fine article from * (Weed Week in Vietnam). Tim Boreham's also mentioned for his esteemed assessment of SUD which really doesn't say anything and smacks of being a piece of pay to play prose.

On the other hand the Negative Nancy's (or Bears on the parlance of the market) prevail in about similar numbers to Custer and the Mexicans at the Alamo or more locally the gold miners at the Eureka Stockade (who actually did something about a sordidly corrupt government and their British overlords, god bless 'em).

PermaBear Bucky seems to be leading the charge and always seems to get a bucket load of sh!t poured over him from about 10 000 feet when he's spruiks his truth (which to his credit doesn't seem bother him and the truisms "water off a duck's back" or "sh!t off a shiny shovel" spring to mind). By the way Bucky has been the rightest(est) of anyone posting on SUD threads. Even Clyde seems somewhat disillusioned from his usual centrist position. I reckon that centrist position might be currently held by NU, ST and Wasa.

Trout, pogues, boris, jaggin, wdp, choc, boo, Dp I reckon are all in the Bear mind set. What am I? Maybe inclined to be centrist (whilst sceptical). Here's why.

Since Hopper has come on board he's A-holed Carter and Curtis and cut Ohayon in half, for this he deserves a bloody Order of Australia (which he'll probably end up with over the long term for his efforts in the cancer space). Dead wood has been sawn off and the result will be a temporarily improved bottom line - depending on how much the new CEO will cost.

He's also improved communications via social media and the level of detail included in the finalisation of the Cann Pharma deal is exactly what is required, and it's a damn shame that FW Carter didn't have sufficient grasp of the language to articulate the same. The SP consolidation was required and 25:1 was also necessary.

Hopper's said there will be a CR. Remarkable honesty for a micro-cap exec, everyone one else in the space says no and then CR's the next day. When it is will be the question, the next App 4C will be instructive but it may even happen this year. Best case scenario is if a significant deal lands first and then the market is tapped at the peak of the bull run.

I reckon the anagrelide POC trial (1 million in costs is very much his priority). It would be a shame to do a CR to fund that at our current price as this will seriously dilute long termers holdings. A rights issue I suspect is out of the question as existing holders are pretty well tapped out.

So here is the cause for scepticism. It would be a relatively easy process at this juncture to get control of SUD assets and remove current shareholders out of the way. That's the reason for my watching brief (as compared to panic mode).

Anyway the thread is about the new CEO/MD.

Well Hopper said that he wasn't going to make any timelines and things would be announced only after they happen. Well he sort of broke his own rule and he did say that old mate will be appointed before Xmas. Which probably means that it is imminent because I suspect unlike the previous FW, Hopper will under promise and over deliver.

The only clue on the table is that old mate (which includes a female) comes from a prestigious organisation. Wtf does that mean. Is it Pfizer or is it WHO, is it NHMRC or is it CSR.

Best case is that it's from private enterprise and they already, like Hopper, have runs on the board. The announcement could be very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $48.97K 396.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 434471 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 137017 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 291002
Last updated 15.08pm 29/04/2024 ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.