I personally have seen people bitcing about Windows 10 - yet, I...

1. 80,771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I personally have seen people bitcing about Windows 10 - yet, I have been using it for years on multiple platforms without a glitch --

all computers have their little habits - but, Win 10 seems to get over anything that pops up ---

I have tried Linux/Unbuntu and it's boys own apps - at a relatives almost insistence --

??????????? why would one bother?

Apple computers ---------- yep - good stuff - but, you might have to relearn a LOT - unless you run it like Windows

I also have an apple ipad and an apple iphone and apple watch ------- I also run a Microsoft Surface pro ------

there are some issues with combining sometimes - but, most of those issues really come from Apple ----------- I just get around them - I have never liked the itunes thing - it sucks ---------- and icloud isn't much better

most issues - google might be spying on you in the dunny - but, it's suite of products - calendar, email, storage (drive) - really are superb - of course they run on either win or apple - but, the reason why they are so popular is because they work - and, it matters not if you sit at an apple or a windows machine

instead of asking people about win 10 ---------- why not actually sit at a computer that's running it and do what you do everyday and see how it works? maybe borrow for a week or so and make sure you use it

from my experience (I used to fix and sell computers and teach people) --- people stuff around with things - and, that's mostly what stuffs things up.

I have had a couple of brumby products over the years ------- a samsung tablet - which took a few months to get to the bin ------- and a google tablet which hit the bin within a fortnight - outside of that - things have been pretty good

almost all windows products have been good - there was a dud one or two os's over the decades --------- and all apple products have been good - with the odd exception here and there

windows still makes and runs 10 and is still one of the biggest companies in the world ------------ if 10 was a dud - it would be gone by now

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.