GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

a new dawn awaits.....

1. 710 Posts.
    Firstly anyone that is familiar with me knows that I do not crash other threads. I have ben following the GDN thread for at least 6 months and feel compelled to add finally my two cents worth.
    Tfp impresses. Solid analysis and genuine interest. I have no reason to doubt Tfp's integrity. There are a few others that offer detailed, concise analysis. The rest are hoping for a good deal.
    Bottom line is whether you all feel comfortable with what otherwise is a highly risky play.
    Lets be honest it is at best a 20% proposition.
    'IF' this Gas and Uranium play fails to deliver then do not blame the messenger. There are no certainties.

When the dust settles have a look at South Australia. Recognise that SA is regarded as the Saudi Arabia of Uranium.
    The Uranium fields in SA are numerous and untouched. Virgin territory.There is a fortune to be made here. F@#k Utah!!!!
    Goodluck to you all. I want nothing more to see a GENUINE POSITIVE ANNOUNCEMENT when the trading halt is lifted.
    But if the announcement fails to deliver do not allow that play to influence your best punting instincts.

A new dawn awaits. One that will dwarf anything GDN has to offer. And it is here. At home.

Ground floor.

cheers,
    walt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.