BGL 1.63% $1.82 bellevue gold limited

a new dawn, page-25

1. 1,525 Posts.
    people also seem to forget that company was in trading talt for 5.5 weeks and during that time some people may have need some cash and sold out today for that need.

I may be proven wrong but the company has come out of its dark period and has significant upside based on TEEG alone. Once drilling is done right then there should be what holders want.. For those who have been in for the long time this has not changed. Draig now owns 8 licences which is a significant step for a Junior in Mongolia. Should Mark's team get going well with drilling campaign we will be some where between MOU and AKM. How many juniors as such are able to secure 8 licences? How many are even failing to secure 1 let alone 1 with coal from the surface?. To me Draig has all the signs of comming quickly out of a Junior status but I would like to see some improvements on the board as besides Mark noone is really contributing to the companies growth and this needs to change. Does anybody know what the HUN board are doing these days?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.82
Change
-0.030(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.84 $1.80 $5.169M 2.845M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 56503 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 6164 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.