SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I like your optimism about PP Jim. If you were as optimistic...

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I like your optimism about PP Jim.

If you were as optimistic about SGH SP and posted as many uprants as you have done downrants I think that you could singlehandedly cause the price to rise at least $2 . Kind of like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Unfortunately for me that $2 only represents 2c of my 30+c (ie $30+) purchase average but that's still a difference of about double ETF's total SGH holdings.

I know that in fact you won't change your tune because you rarely do and until the SGH financial situation changes why would you?

My question is though : what would it take for you to believe that the SP should double? E.g. win $300M from PP, cash flow double or triple and profit quadruple?

On a "positive" note we have the SGH attack dogs baying at the throats of the banks possibly driven by the ever more voracious vulture funds. It's a marriage made in heaven (or the other place depending on your point of view).

And we have the MB attack dogs baying at the throats of PP after their rather soft let-off of the SGH directors. I don't quite understand why MB never went after the directors for various reasons - under-reporting, misdirection, under-insurance. It should be a criminal offence to underinsure when running a billion dollar company but no doubt isn't. Maybe MB should re-examine their options. I'd like to see everyone involved in the debacle having their backsides sued off them. (Except us shareholders who should probably be sued for gullibility in the extreme, but we've already been punished for the sins of others).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.